Dear Ticket Holder,
Fond du Lac Community Theatre strives to bring quality, live entertainment to the Fond du Lac community and surrounding area; however, we are also committed to the safety of our artists, volunteers, and, of course, our patrons. Because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have sadly had to postpone or cancel the remainder of our 2019-2020 season which included Mamma Mia, Grease, and Frozen, Jr.
We are thrilled to be able to reschedule Mamma Mia to September 10-13, 2020 at Goodrich Little Theatre. Your ticket will be honored at the corresponding performance of your original ticket. For example, if you have a ticket for Thursday, April 23, it will be honored on Thursday, September 10, 2020. In the event you cannot make the rescheduled date, please contact us directly via one of the methods below and we will re-issue a ticket, offer a donation receipt, or refund your ticket price.
Unfortunately, Grease is cancelled and will not be rescheduled at this time due to a number of issues.
You have three options for the cancelled Grease show:
- We can provide you with a credit ($16.00/ticket) towards the cost of your 2020-2021 season ticket package.
- We can refund your ticket ($16.00/ticket).
- You can donate the value of your ticket ($16.00/ticket) as a gift to Fond du Lac Community Theatre. If you choose to do this, you will help support our organization during this time in which we have, quite literally, closed our doors. We will provide you a donation receipt for your tax-deductible gift. As a thank you for your donation, we will provide you with a voucher for a free cookie and bottle of water at Mamma Mia.
Your next steps:
- If you would like a refund or would like to donate the value of your tickets, please fill out this form by Friday, April 17, 2020.
- If you would like a credit you do not need to do anything.
- If we have not heard from you by midnight on Friday, April 17, 2020, we will provide a credit towards the cost of your 2020-2021 season ticket package.
We will miss you for the remainder of our 2020 season. We look forward to seeing you again for 2020-2021 in which we are excited to present Mamma Mia! (September 2020), 12 Angry Jurors (November 2020), Matilda (April 2021), TBD (June 2021) and Frozen, Jr. (July 2021). We’re still working with our vendors to secure rights/dates for these shows; therefore, there may be additional changes (some things are out of our control). Season Ticket package information for 2020-2021 will be released soon.
We encourage you to message us through Facebook Messenger, email us at email@example.com or call us at 920.923.2206 (please leave a message with Megan if we do not pick up). We will do our best to get back to you in a timely fashion.
We appreciate your kindness, patience, and understanding as we navigate this truly once-in-a- lifetime situation. The show will go on…just a little later than anticipated.
Fond du Lac Community Theatre Board of Directors